8/13/2007

Chicago, Hi & Bye (4) --- These and Those

When I sat in the train took me back to Ann Arbor, I still did not relieve, still worry about whether I am in the right train (actually, I did get in a wrong carriage but in the right train ) or whether miss something. With a short time but a big ambitions, I had made a tense, really tense plan:
arrive at about 5 pm the first day and then have a simple dinner
1. the art insititude for free tour to nine o'clock.
2. explore and wonder in the Michigan Ave and go to the music fountain.
3. have formal dinner in some restaurant in the Michigan Ave
4. Check in hostel and get some sleep.
the second day:
1. get up and have breakfast
2. the Grant Park and its neighbour
3. Chicago river
4. Navy Pier, rant a bike and have a tour
5. the beach of Michigan lake
6. have lunch in signiture room on 95th story of the John Hancock Observatory
7. the Field Museum

After a really rush hour, we made all these! However, if let me to plan again, I would not be so greedy and wish to get a relaxation, after all, that is what tourism means.
And we had some troubles too. The short of battery and memory card of the camera really freak us out and made us breathless. It is unacceptable for us not to take photos in such a wonderful tour. That makes me think again, we pay too much attentions to the photos that we nearly lose the chance to enjoy ourself!

No comments: