8/15/2007

Insane

I am insane last night for deciding to spend the night in my lab!

I always think about sleep in my lab but every time I think it is insane and so give up. Come on, there is a comfortable couch!

And last night, coming back from the celebration party for the succesful defense of a graduate student in my lab, with a little nerve from the wine, I made up my mind: I am going to sleep in my lab tonight!

Waken up several times in the night because of cold, I was dizzy and forgot my way in the morning. Trying really hard, I find out where I am and decided to go out for a run. Struggling to my feet, I felt pains here and there in my body. Anyway, I went out to run a short time and my head "hit" the grass in the lawn and I fell asleep!

When I came back to my lab, there is still no one there. And a few minutes later, my mentor came and I am sure he must be surprised since I never came to the lab earier than him like today... haha

No comments: